Well my thesis has officially reach the half way point with the end of Master Project 1. I presented my work to the school and had a great presentation. I had 11 demo's up and running, 8 based on JeeNode hardware and additional 3 running on Arduino (because I ran out of JeeNodes). In the coming days I'll work on posting photos, details and code demos.
Currently I'm spending a week relaxing after some stressful finals and working on fixing some minor issues. This week I added better support of interrupts and started experimenting with implementing a sleep cycle to conserve battery. Next up comes rewriting the processing script to match the updated modular Arduino code.